Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram!

Monday, July 11, 2011

On Track

Haven't posted much.  Been training and following the big races...WS100...HardRock 100.  Glad to see a Canadian female winning again this year...way to go Ellie!  My daughter's name is Ellie as well :)  I am on track with my training for Haliburton.  Lots of kilometers.  My knee is feeling much better, I went back to physio and have been substituting some mountain biking for a couple runs a week.  Up next is Brookvale PEI end of July for a 50km race.  Then Son of a Gun of Trail Run in Wentworth, NS, then the big 50 miler in Haliburton Forest.  Best of luck to Jodi, Karine, Mark, Nat and Bernie heading to Vermont 100 this weekend!  Travel safe and leave it all out there, can't wait to hear the results - I will be checking the live feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment