Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Shoes for Me :)

Not much from a running perspective to report....another 5 miles on the treadmill yesterday.  Gotta run tonight due to an all day meeting at work.  However, I just purchased a pair of Montrail Rogue Racers for my upcoming event.  Had to purchase them over the phone since Moncton, NB doesn't really have any selection at all of trail shoes.  I bought them over the phone from the TrailShop.com in Halifax, NS.  Hats off to Trevor who answered the phone and helped me out - very knowledgeable and friendly.  Turns out I thought I had only a few choices from the inventory on the website, but he quickly corrected me and pointed me to the Montrails.  Super excited.  I ordered 2 sizes to ensure a proper fit since my brother is driving up from Halifax on the weekend to deliver them...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment