Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Final Push

21.5 miles in this week so far.  Planning on getting 50 miles in this weekend as a final push for mileage prior to backing off next week to rest.  I would rather have backed off this week, but I knew when I signed up I am short about one month of training so I will need every mile I can get.  Knee is getting suspiciously sore, probably from mileage increase.  Also have had trouble with my right leg falling asleep while running.  I have had this happen on the treadmill, but not usually on the road/trail.  It happened on the trail yesterday.  I have had right hamstring issues, maybe it has something to do with that.  Oh well, on with the show...

PS - If any rich ultra running enthusiast happens to be reading my blog - I am highly doubtful anybody is reading this.  It would be a dream come true to hit Geoff Roes' Alaska Mountain Ultrarunning Camp - feel free to send me out of the kindness of your pocket book :)


No comments:

Post a Comment